At Prolific Stone, when it comes to installation, we have dual specialties: paver installation and stone wall cladding installation. With our tailored exterior stone cladding installation, it’s vital to harmonise this with your selection of pavers in terms of their sizes, colours and textures to complete your project the right way.
Wall Cladding Installation
Stone wall cladding provides a modern and immersive aesthetic to any space. Its natural beauty catches the eye and adds a touch of class. Whatever your preferred look and feel might be, natural stone cladding has the distinct ability to redefine your spaces.
Natural stone is very durable and is an excellent insulator, reducing energy bills in a very sustainable manner.
We specialise in supplying and installing:
- Ledge stone walling, which looks like traditional dry stack rock walls but is pre-cut to eliminate most of the labour.
- Loose random walling gives a natural stone veneer that can be anchored to your masonry surface.
- Z-Tiles, which are pre-fabricated and wire-backed stone cladding, making installation a breeze!
At Prolific Stone, we supply and install:
- Crazy Paving – This is really an art form, piecing together random shapes and sizes. The end product looks great, but it’s more labour-intensive.
- Natural Stone Cobbles are small rounded stones used in paths, driveways and decorative features. They are long-lasting and require little maintenance.
- Steppers – These are stepping stones or garden path stones and have irregular, natural edges.
We install a range of natural stones for paving, such as:
- Bluestone – Durable and aesthetic, they come in both rectangular and irregular shapes.
- Granite – Used for both pavers and cobbles, they are hard-wearing and suitable for all outdoor paving applications
- Travertine is a visually appealing choice. Lightweight and porous, it’s popular with designers and architects.
- Marble is classic and beautiful. Enough said!
- Limestone is used in outdoor pavers, flooring and walls. It brings a natural look and has excellent insulation properties.
Pool Coping Installation
Pool coping is the edging surrounding your swimming pool’s top perimeter. It also prevents water from getting behind the shell of your pool. We find that L-shape (dropdown) coping is a very popular choice for modern pools.
To ensure a seamless transition from pool to patio, we emphasise the safety and design benefits of pool coping installation.
For example, travertine coping is cool under bare feet and has a high non-slip rating. Another example is marble, which is tough, resilient, cool underfoot, and offers excellent slip resistance.
Fireplace Stone Installation
Fireplace stone cladding installation can enhance your fireplace’s aesthetics and functionality, giving a much cosier atmosphere and making it a centrepiece of the room. Natural stone retains more heat. It’s durable, long-lasting, can withstand higher temperatures and is fire-resistant. Some popular stone choices include marble, limestone granite and slate.
Check out our products or projects to see the bigger picture or contact us for more information or guidance.